After years and years of being left out of the Harry Potter club. I have finally joined.
When I was young, I had no interest whatsoever in reading the Harry Potter series. I didn't like the way JK Rowling wrote, and I found the beginnings quite boring. So I quit.
All the way up to 8th grade, I was an uneducated simple muggle who didn't understand the wonders that those 7 books held.
The books are about magic, but the novel themselves are truly what makes it magical. The different characters and the plot. It's heart-racing, filled with breath-taking adventure and sappy romance, Harry Potter was more than my 6 year old brain had thought it was.
When I was young, I had no interest whatsoever in reading the Harry Potter series. I didn't like the way JK Rowling wrote, and I found the beginnings quite boring. So I quit.
All the way up to 8th grade, I was an uneducated simple muggle who didn't understand the wonders that those 7 books held.
The books are about magic, but the novel themselves are truly what makes it magical. The different characters and the plot. It's heart-racing, filled with breath-taking adventure and sappy romance, Harry Potter was more than my 6 year old brain had thought it was.





















Love the font and the varied sentence length...makes it more interesting for the reader. Good job!
ReplyDelete