Goodreads Books

Tina's books

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
The Color of Water: A Black Man's Tribute to His White Mother
The Twits
The Hobbit
Insurgent
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Fat Boy Chronicles
Shug
Thirteen Reasons Why
Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
The False Prince
Stargirl
The Lover's Dictionary
Flipped
Point Blank


Tina's favorite books »

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Noooooo

I literally have not read since last week and am currently being destroyed in Harvest Moon.
books are great

You may be wondering, 'how does one get destroyed in a farming game?' Well let me tell you, Harvest Moon is much more complex than your simpleton brain might think. My character Jack is currently having an issue with his health and gets tired every time he tries to do anything so then when he is all tired out only half of the day is over and then all I can do for the rest of the day is run around and try to find so wild grass to eat so that I can regain my stamina. Also my crops aren't growing. 

I can't find any books to read. Well, I have a list, but I don't know when I'm gonna get my hands on them. So I figured I may as well tell you about the books I want to read because I have nothing better to blog about. It's a miracle I'm not crying right now because I have a violin recital in 3 hours. Trying not to freak out. 

There's also movie :0
Anyhow the first book on my list would be Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. I originally had checked this book out at the school library but ended up not reading it because The Night Circus took me forever to read. Now I have a fine of $1.20. Thanks Erin Morgenstein. 

Why are there movies for all the books
The book itself seems like a touching and heart-wrenching story. Apparently it's about a boy named Oskar Schell who lost his father in the tragic incident that we know today as 9/11. He's trying to find the lock to a key that his father left behind, and ultimately goes on a journey of rebuilding. Through this book I would hope to learn more about what happened on that day.

I've also heard much praise for the popular novel, The Lovely Bones. Lovely bones, lovely book, right?  Wrong. It's a scary book.

The movie Paper Towns is coming out, and I'm scrambling around trying to find someone who owns this book because I hate watching the movie before reading the book. So if you do own it, I'd greatly appreciate it if you let me borrow it to enjoy!

I also intend on reading Catch 22, Water for Elephants, I'll Give You the Sun, Unbroken,
 and The Time Travelers Wife. It's ambitious, I know, but I hope that I can make time in my days to do this because I seriously need to read more. (lol).

These are just a few books I hope to read! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment