Goodreads Books

Tina's books

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
The Color of Water: A Black Man's Tribute to His White Mother
The Twits
The Hobbit
Insurgent
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Fat Boy Chronicles
Shug
Thirteen Reasons Why
Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
The False Prince
Stargirl
The Lover's Dictionary
Flipped
Point Blank


Tina's favorite books »

Saturday, March 12, 2016

LOL

A nice picture, I think
Hello. HHAHHAHAH this is so weird !
I don't think anyone will ever see this, but that's okay because I don't really want anyone to see it anyway. But if you dooooo see it, then hihihi :0 it has been a long time. I haven't written for this blog since the end of freshman year. So weird

I don't read as much as I used to -- excluding my APUSH textbook and Macbeth -- but I managed to get one book in this year. That's pretty good, I mean the book was decently long. 300 pages maybe? OK. Maybe I will write on this blog like, once a month or when I'm super bored. Not that anyone cares, because no one will read this. Goodbye invisible reader. Until next time !



No comments:

Post a Comment