You know, I thought it would actually be a funny story. It's actually really depressing and makes me feel really sad.
Well, I'm only on page 49 out of 444, ha.
Well, I'm only on page 49 out of 444, ha.
It's Kind of A Funny Story
The book starts out with this: "It's so hard to talk when you want to kill yourself." (Vizzini 3).
Wow. Talk about a funny story.
Anyways, this is about a teenage guy named Craig.He's depressed.
A quiet kid with an active mind, Craig over thinks a lot. His thought process is deep, but his actual conversations are simple and he often gives short sentence replies, likely because he likes simple things, and also because he stutters.
His lingo in general is kinda weird, he uses certain terms that would relate to certain things. For example, he uses the word Tentacles which are the evil tasks that invade his life. I find this very interesting, and well, amusing. I can definitely see how they are tentacles too.
So far so many things are going on, I don't believe that he has stated the reason for his depression. Some of his symptoms are him not eating, not smoking pot and smoking too much pot, being anti-social. Maybe it's just him, but I really hope that he gets mentally healthier.
I mainly chose this book because of the cover... so lame, but worry not because I am actually enjoying it quite a bit.
Definitely excited to read what's gonna happen to Craig.




















me likey
ReplyDeleteI have also read this book and it is one of my favorites. I love this book and hope you enjoy the rest of it!
ReplyDelete